Personal Information Collected
When you sign up for a user account, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name and e-mail address, and some additional information which is necessary for the application to operate.
When you use the application, we store the time and duration of the videos that you view and the comments made by you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Your personal identifiable information is only used by the application in order to show you videos and allow you to interact with others. We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request. We absolutely do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Protection of Your Information
All sensitive personal data is collected and stored on our own servers within the European Economic Area.
- We utilize encryption technology to secure transmission of sensitive data.
- We utilize encryption and other safeguards to protect stored information on our systems.
- We have various security mechanisms, physical and otherwise, in place at our facilities.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Your personal data will be stored during the time that you maintain a user account. All your personal data will be deleted when your user account is stopped.
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
You can contact Secure Portal via firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- inspect your personal data and have it improved in case it is incorrect or incomplete
- ask questions about how we manage your personal information or about these privacy terms
The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels - email@example.com).